Thursday, June 14, 2007

This is Therapy

As long as I am not a threat. It is hard to be over emotional and yet it isn't if you count anger and rounding up a little today only because I recieved support from a friend and my dear mother who really has done enough for me. It's a new learning curve. I recieved rejection/suspension letters from the county and I have a new social worker. They mailed it to an apartment down the hall who were nice enough to slide them unopened under the door. I hate hearing how my SO hate the sole job. Though I do support and coaching for them. It's the feeling I am stuck here dukkaThe brain monkey not monk needs sensation and driven by fear or hunger or both. Sensuality. Jazz swing. I have the elements and I get there once in a while. Honey it dont' pay the rent. There must be better ways to get a little dough. It's hard enough with nothing to do. Give me something to do. Water on the seeds planted when hope had diminished. Getting better if I try I might get through.
The microfauna still pull for me even as I stop they are down there. Keep moving. Keep blowing. try a dream .

No comments: