Friday, May 18, 2007

Im so Hungry I could Eat a ....

lot of pussy. That is one possible cure for my hunger and depression. Sadly, low seritonin leaves a limp desire and no money keeps me safe from anything resembling pleasure.
Anyway I was thinking about the last time I was jobless moneyless and thinking of swimming around great white sharks.
I drank cheap beverage alcohol which in spite of depression will enable the libido to emerge if for only a few minutes. Nothing works that well even music pales in its effect which scares the hell out of me. It has always been there in the past getting me out of my funk and melancholic stupor or was it the uncle ben's canadian ale?
I lost my job and now I am losing my mind. It isn't just me its where I am now with a family that i don't belong to and don't fit especially with no income. When its someone else's stomach thats empty it's a problem when its mine its political.
GA and Foodstamps

Working for a living or almost a living I have a choice mostly as to what i eat. Not working I am at the mercy of others generosity while I have been blessed with a lot of graciousness from others I have lost faith in the future since I have passed the middle of life and being vestigial I wander the streets looking for meaning. Got a quarter? Spare change? Tofu?
I finally realized I have lost everything needed to get back except my home of which I am 2 months late on rent. Luckily its the dry season coming so i won't have to worry about rain.
I can continue this blog after I lose this as well. The library lets me blog on their machines. There is plenty of reading material there even Marx and Engels who never would have worked for Spenger's Fresh Fish Grotto. So much for my radical pedigree.
"Who Knew?
Donald Rumsfeld

No comments: