Friday, September 23, 2011

Do you Work for the Anti-Fox Government?


Just arrived to help sort out opinions about the government attacks on "Fair and Balanced" Fox News Corporation. This survey for people on a GOP mailing list will help them pick talking points for the 2012 election cycle in which they will recieve unlimited funds (Citizens United 2010) from the Koch Bros who saw their fortunes increase a whoppping 40% this year. I am so glad the SCOTUS has looked out for them I am sure Mr Clarence Thomas will be getting free barbecue from them for the forseeable future.I guess now that I am on the payroll, I contribute to the anti-Fox government(sic). Thanks State Department Watch LLC for doing this hard research on the Obamaites who have attacked free speech from our beloved Fox und Freunds. Sig Heil der Hannity Sig Heil Der Bolling Sig Heil O Reichy.

No comments: